Speaker Resource Kit
You are here
Speaker slide templates
We are glad to provide slide templates for speakers DrupalCamp Donetsk 2014 in next formats: Power Point, Keynote and Google Presentation. You can user your own templates, but don't forget to include title slide from our templates.
How to submit a session?
- You should be registered on the website to submit a session.
- To submit a session fill this form.
- Then fill more information about you in the Edit tab when viewing your account.
- 23th of March 2014 - session proposal deadline. You don't need to make slides by this date, just tell us what you want to speak about and include your qualifications.
- 26th of March 2014 - accepted sessions announced. If we recieve more session proposals than we expect, then the best sessions will be selected. We will take into account speaker experience and slides availability.
- 6th of April 2014 - session schedule is announced.
- 13th of April - we are looking forward to see your slides. Your slides is a confirmation for us of your intention to make a session. After DrupalCamp is finished your slides will be available on the DrupalCamp website.
Please follow these steps when creating slides.
- Make your slides in English - help guests from foreign countries to understand your presentation; spread your knowledge with the rest of the world, cause English is international language; help to promote DrupalCamp Donetsk abroad.
- Use a big font - your slides should be seen well on the distant seats.
- Highlight code.
- Use graphs and diagrams.
- Include your name and your contact information.
- One or more people could make a session.
- Session slot is 45 minutes length.
- Don't forget to save some time for questions, 5-10 minutes will be enough for that.